Harinderjit Singh, MD
Dr. Harinderjit Singh is a Board-Certified Retina Specialist with 40 years of experience in Retina and Vitreous surgery. Dr. Singh helped establish Southeast Retina Center in 1984 and specializes in the management of medical and surgical retinal diseases. He has also participated in various clinical trials, and has been featured in numerous publications.
“My wife, Dolly and I have made Augusta our permanent home. Being part of the community and caring for our patients is close to my heart. I am thrilled to be re-joining Southeast Retina to care for patients in our community.” ~Dr. Singh
1980-1981 Fellow in Diseases of the Retina and Vitreous, Retina Consultants, Ltd., Barnes Hospital, Washington University, St. Louis, Missouri
1977-1980 Resident in Ophthalmology. The University of Western Ontario Hospitals London, Ontario, Canada
1982-1983 Solo Practice, Saskatchewan, Canada Specializing in Disease and Surgery of the Retina and Vitreous
1982-1983 Practice, Odessa, Texas Specializing in Diseases and Surgery of the Retina and Vitreous
1984-2017 Practice- Southeast Retina Center, P.C., Augusta, Georgia Specializing in Diseases and Surgery of the Retina and Vitreous – Partner/Surgeon. I started this practice in 1984 and retired from this practice in 2017. In 1999 I also started a free standing Retina only outpatient Surgical center adjoining the office. 2020 Jan to present: working Part-time at Augusta VA
• Final BSc from Ranchi University: 9th in Merit list of Ranchi University
• First MBBS exam Vikram University: 8th in Merit List.
• Final MBBS exam, Bhopal University: 7th in Merit List.
• Awarded best teacher for Residents. Dept. of Ophthalmology, Medical College of Georgia, Augusta, GA in 1994-95.
• Best Doctors Award every year from 1999 to 2017.
• Top Ophthalmologist of US from 2014 to 2017
Clinical Associate Professor of Ophthalmology, Medical College of Georgia. Retired